Whether you are in your 40s, 60s or 80s, it is time to map out a plan for communicating your medical wishes, preparing advance directives, arranging your legal matters, and exploring options for end-of-life care and funeral and burial choices.
On Nov. 9 from 6-8 p.m. at The Red Fern, Community Nurses, Inc., an affiliate of the Elk Regional Health System, will offer Preparing for a Graceful Journey, a series of free presentations designed to help you and your loved ones create end-of-life care plans.
- Conversations Before the Crisis, by Julie Heary, RN, Community Nurses, Inc.
- Wills, Estate Planning & Durable Power of Attorney, by Jake Meyer, Attorney at Law
- Understanding Advance Directives, by Anne Pearson, RN, Elk Regional Health Center
- Options for End-of-Life Care, by Brook Bower, Area Agency on Aging and Karen Leithner, RN, Community Nurses, Inc.
- Funeral and Burial Decisions, by Michelle Muccio, Lynch-Green Funeral Home
Reservations are appreciated, but not required. To RSVP, please call 781-1415 or email us.
This program is funded by a grant from the Harrison and Muriel Dauer Stackpole Family Fund.